- MaryLou’s products are mainly made from brass.
- The base metal of our jewelry is plated with a layer of Gold (.25 Micron thickness), Silver or Black Rhodium.
- Then, put on one full coat of Enamel, which produces a hard durable acrylic finish.
- Do not expose it to any type of cream, lotion and perfume
- Remove your jewelry during bathing, hand washing
- To prevent an accelerated oxidation on jewelry, store them in airtight, such as ziplock bags.
The strong impact on solid objects can cause enamel coating jewelry to be cracked, chipped and scratched.